- Manthan- an intellectual interaction program for Class XI under the guidance of Dr. Suresh Chari was conducted.
- Compufest at Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering on 16thand 17thwas attended by Class XII students viz.:
1. Mas. Anshul Sharma
2. Mas. Sushrut Bhokre
3. Ms. Rupal Sharma
4. Ms. Radhika Dhoble
Three Participation certificates were awarded to all.
- Manthan Part 3 an intellectual interaction program for Class XI students was held on 27thAugust. Mr. Mukesh Ashar, trainer, motivator and HR expert from JCI was the speaker.
- Concluding intellectual interaction program of Manthan Part-4 was conducted by Dr. Suresh Chari on 3rdSeptember.
- Teacher’s Day was celebrated as self government on 6/9/2016. Class XII students conducted the Classes for XI in all subjects well prepared and efficiently.
- Hindi Diwas was celebrated on 17/9/2016. Dr. Pramod Sharma, HOD of Hindi Dept., RTMNU was the chief guest. Mrs. Usha Mishra, Social Worker and Hindi orator graced the occasion as the chair person.
- Six students from our College have registered their names for Global Mega Scholarship Exam condcted by ‘Global Creation Services Private Limited’ Karanja Lad scheduled on 27/09/2016.
- Out of 113 students, 80 students participated in various competitions in the Annual Social Gathering. Participation certificates were awarded to them.
- An exhibition of Charts and Models was organized during the gathering from which 1 working and 1 non working model were selected for further competition.
- KITS, Ramtek conducted TECHNOFEST, competition of Models and Poster charts on 22.12.2016. In this, our working model “Rain Water Harvesting” was awarded with Second Prize.
- Participants from Class XI received a cash prize of Rs.2000/-, momentoes and certificates.
They were :
1. Mas. Sham Rathod
2. Mas. Akshay Parihar
3. Mas. Mohd. Shayan
- The participants in non working model were:
1. Ku. Mrudula Purohit
2. Ku. Shraddha Gupta
- A picnic for one day to Balajipuram, Betul Dist. and Multai was arranged on 27th December.
- The aptitude exam conducted by Global Mega Scholarship, Karanja Lad which was to be conducted in the month of November’16 has been postponed in January’17. Total 6 students have taken part in it.
- G. S. College of Commerce and Economics organized Junior Fest 2017 on 3rdand 4thJanuary 2017. Ms. Mrudula Purohit and Mas. Aniruddha Gautam participated in Debate Competetion and received participation certificate. Mas. Mohd. Shayan and Mas. Jothilal Sottalu participated in Quiz competition and won 2ndprize of Rs.1500/- with momento and participation certificate.
- Mas. Gaurav Dubey of Class XII a Rashtrapati Award winner in Bharat Scout and Guide has been selected to receive all the certificates of Nagpur Division at the hands of Guardian Minister on Republic Day Parade function at Kasturchand Park.
- As per the earlier permission 80 seats were allotted to Junior College. Government has increased the number of seats by 20.